Trending passport is a statement of intent for the perfect globetrotter, around the world ball is inscribed: planning a trip, enjoy it, have fun, do what you want, discover nice places, stay wild, feeling free, go far, best vibes, amazing experience, wanderlust and join Nannafolk.
Perfect jewel to share unforgettable experiences, to remember your interrail, honeymoon, or that special family trip, for the one with a thousand moments you would like to remember...
You will be able to engrave from behind as in a real passport, the places you have been and the dates, the names of those who made the trip, that special place... the stamp of the places you have visited... whatever you want
You have 3 stamps to choose from, in number 3, you can choose a destination (add whatever you want) and a date, go to the section customize your passport and fill in the fields.
If you don't want to engrave from behind don't fill in the customization field
If you want to engrave something different, ask us in the chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org
The pendant is 27 mm long and 20 mm wide, available in 925 silver with 18 k gold or silver finish.
Orders are prepared within 24/48 business hours from the order confirmation date, regardless of holidays or weekends.
When we have sent your order, you will receive an email with a link to track it. In case of absence, the courier company will contact you to agree on a schedule that best suits your preferences.
Countries outside the European Union may be subject to customs charges, keep in mind that Nanna Folk does not have control over them in any case and we cannot advise on what the costs will be, since it depends on each country. We will not be able to reimburse you for customs and taxes paid.
|SPAIN: Peninsula and Balearic Islands||Standard (3/4 days)||Free Orders Over 40 Rest € 3.95|
|Express (1/2 days)||5,95 €|
|SPAIN: Canary Islands / Ceuta / Melilla||Standard (3/4 days)||Free Higher Orders € 50 Rest € 6.95|
|EUROPE: Bel / Fr / Ger / Ita / Neth / Por / UK / Mon / Lux||Standard (4/5 days)||Free Orders Over € 60. Rest € 6.95|
|Express (2/3 days)||9,95 €|
|EUROPE: Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Greece, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romani||Standard (5/6 days)||Free Higher Orders € 150 / Rest € 14.95|
|Express (2/3 days)||9,95 €|
|USA / Canada / Latam1 (Col / Mex / Arg / Chi / RDom / Prico||Standard (5/6 days)||Free Higher Orders € 150 / Rest € 14.95|
|WORLD Rest / Asia-Africa-Latam2-Middle East||Standard (5/6 days)||Free Orders Over € 150. Rest € 19.95|
Here are some simple tips to maintain the shine of your jewel and learn how to take care of it.
- We recommend removing you jewelry when you shower, bathe in the pool or sea or exercise.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams, cosmetics or any other liquid directly on your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry away from extreme temperatures, humidity, or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry when using bleach, cleaning products, and other chemicals.
- Store your jewelry in a jewelry box or other appropriate box for it, the ideal is to store your jewelry separately, so that they are not scratched, the chains flat and closed so they do not get tangled.
- To make your jewelry look radiant and to remove dirt build-up, we recommend using a soft cloth to prevent scratching, it can also be cleaned with warm water and pH neutral soap.
If you need any clarification you can contact us and we will gladly help you to solve your doubts.