Who doesn't love a gift made from the heart, a gift that has been carefully thought out to touch the recipient's soul? Well, we have it for you, our birthstones, precious and semiprecious, made in vermeil, so that you can be sure to get it right.
Citrine quartz, the stone of the month of November, with its beautiful golden hue, represents solar strength and is related to creativity and prosperity, helping us to clarify our thinking to undertake projects. It offers us vitality, decision-making ability and intuition, all in perfect harmony.
But wait a minute, why don't you give it as a gift to yourself?
It's a beautiful gift that symbolizes friendship, trust and loyalty, she will definitely love it!
MATERIALS AND DIMENSIONS:
18 cts Gold Vermeil (3 gold microns)
Size necklace is 40 cm. with 5 cm. and extension, so that you can adjust it to the size that you like.
Citrine quartz semiprecious gemstone 5 mm
Pendant size 8 mm diameter, 5 mm thick, 12 mm high.
Note: as these are natural stones, they may vary slightly in color. .
What is Vermeil?It consists of the application of a thick layer of 18-carat gold, on a 2.5 micron sterling silver base, we go further and apply 3 microns; not to be confused with simple gold plating
Orders are prepared within 24/48 business hours from the order confirmation date, regardless of holidays or weekends.
When we have sent your order, you will receive an email with a link to track it. In case of absence, the courier company will contact you to agree on a schedule that best suits your preferences.
Countries outside the European Union may be subject to customs charges, keep in mind that Nanna Folk does not have control over them in any case and we cannot advise on what the costs will be, since it depends on each country. We will not be able to reimburse you for customs and taxes paid.
|SPAIN: Peninsula and Balearic Islands||Standard (3/4 days)||Free Orders Over 40 Rest € 3.95|
|Express (1/2 days)||5,95 €|
|SPAIN: Canary Islands / Ceuta / Melilla||Standard (3/4 days)||Free Higher Orders € 50 Rest € 6.95|
|EUROPE: Bel / Fr / Ger / Ita / Neth / Por / UK / Mon / Lux||Standard (4/5 days)||Free Orders Over € 60. Rest € 6.95|
|Express (2/3 days)||9,95 €|
|EUROPE: Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Greece, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romani||Standard (5/6 days)||Free Higher Orders € 150 / Rest € 14.95|
|Express (2/3 days)||9,95 €|
|USA / Canada / Latam1 (Col / Mex / Arg / Chi / RDom / Prico||Standard (5/6 days)||Free Higher Orders € 150 / Rest € 14.95|
|WORLD Rest / Asia-Africa-Latam2-Middle East||Standard (5/6 days)||Free Orders Over € 150. Rest € 19.95|
Here are some simple tips to maintain the shine of your jewel and learn how to take care of it.
- We recommend removing you jewelry when you shower, bathe in the pool or sea or exercise.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams, cosmetics or any other liquid directly on your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry away from extreme temperatures, humidity, or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry when using bleach, cleaning products, and other chemicals.
- Store your jewelry in a jewelry box or other appropriate box for it, the ideal is to store your jewelry separately, so that they are not scratched, the chains flat and closed so they do not get tangled.
- To make your jewelry look radiant and to remove dirt build-up, we recommend using a soft cloth to prevent scratching, it can also be cleaned with warm water and pH neutral soap.
If you need any clarification you can contact us and we will gladly help you to solve your doubts.