The Responsible for the treatment of the data collected through this Website is:
NAOLA DESIGN, S.L. , hereinafter Naola design, with address at C / Félix Candela, 77 28055 Madrid and contact email email@example.com
The personal data provided to NAOLA DESIGN will be used to:
- Enable the maintenance, development and management of the commercial relationship formalized by the contracting of products and / or services through this Website. The legal basis of the treatment is the consent provided by the user himself and / or the contract on which the business relationship is based. The data processed for this purpose will be kept as long as said business relationship is maintained and, once it has ended, during the legally established retention and prescription periods.
- Respond to requests for information and / or inquiries made by the User. The legal basis of the treatment is the consent provided by the user himself. The data processed for this purpose will be kept during the legally stipulated retention and prescription periods.
- Keep the client informed, including by electronic means, commercial communications regarding products, services and news.
- The legal basis of the treatment is also the consent provided by the user himself. If the User does not consent to the processing of their data for this purpose, they must check the box enabled for this purpose on the Website.
- To be able to publish their content, photographs and data related to their social media accounts, on the NANNA FOLK website. In any case, the legal basis for data processing is the consent given by the interested party. The data will be kept until you revoke your consent or while there are legal obligations or responsibilities may arise.
Nanna Folk, will not communicate personal data to any third party except the content, photographs and data related to the social networks of users who have expressly authorized it and which are necessary to publish them on the Nanna Folk website. It will also communicate data to Public Administrations for compliance with legal obligations. You may also communicate the data to the following categories of managers: Providers of electronic communications and online office automation, hosting, management software, management, accounting, auditing and lawyers, storage companies and transport companies.
You can share the data with any of the brands belonging to the Naola design group. The interested party may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition or portability by email addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to NAOLA DESIGN, SL, C / Félix Candela, 77 - 28055 Madrid. In the treatments whose legitimacy is based on consent, the User has the right to withdraw said consent at any time. The interested party will have the right to file a claim with the control authority. We inform you that not providing the requested information may imply the impossibility of formalizing or fulfilling the object of the contract.
In the case of accessing the web minors, the prior consent of parents or guardians will be required before proceeding to send personal data.