Necklace from our Lolita collection, in which the waves remind us of the movement of the ruffles of flamenco dresses (typical of the south of Spain) and the dots are the interpretation that our imagination makes of them.
Hand painted enamel necklace.
You can wear it in its less risky or more colourful version, you choose.
Vermeil silver: 925 silver with a layer of gold of 3 microns.
Measurement: 37 cm adjustable up to 42 cm.
Visit Lolita to find the perfect complement to combine it.
Orders are prepared within 24/48 business hours from the order confirmation date, regardless of holidays or weekends.
When we have sent your order, you will receive an email with a link to track it. In case of absence, the courier company will contact you to agree on a schedule that best suits your preferences.
Countries outside the European Union may be subject to customs charges, keep in mind that Nanna Folk does not have control over them in any case and we cannot advise on what the costs will be, since it depends on each country. We will not be able to reimburse you for customs and taxes paid.
|SPAIN: Peninsula and Balearic Islands||Standard (3/4 days)||Free Orders Over 40 Rest € 3.95|
|Express (1/2 days)||5,95 €|
|SPAIN: Canary Islands / Ceuta / Melilla||Standard (3/4 days)||Free Higher Orders € 50 Rest € 6.95|
|EUROPE: Bel / Fr / Ger / Ita / Neth / Por / UK / Mon / Lux||Standard (4/5 days)||Free Orders Over € 60. Rest € 6.95|
|Express (2/3 days)||9,95 €|
|EUROPE: Czech Republic, Denmark, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Austria, Finland, Ireland, Sweden, Greece, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Romani||Standard (5/6 days)||Free Higher Orders € 150 / Rest € 14.95|
|Express (2/3 days)||9,95 €|
|USA / Canada / Latam1 (Col / Mex / Arg / Chi / RDom / Prico||Standard (5/6 days)||Free Higher Orders € 150 / Rest € 14.95|
|WORLD Rest / Asia-Africa-Latam2-Middle East||Standard (5/6 days)||Free Orders Over € 150. Rest € 19.95|
Here are some simple tips to maintain the shine of your jewel and learn how to take care of it.
- We recommend removing you jewelry when you shower, bathe in the pool or sea or exercise.
- Avoid spraying perfume, applying creams, cosmetics or any other liquid directly on your jewelry.
- Store your jewelry away from extreme temperatures, humidity, or sunlight.
- Avoid wearing your jewelry when using bleach, cleaning products, and other chemicals.
- Store your jewelry in a jewelry box or other appropriate box for it, the ideal is to store your jewelry separately, so that they are not scratched, the chains flat and closed so they do not get tangled.
- To make your jewelry look radiant and to remove dirt build-up, we recommend using a soft cloth to prevent scratching, it can also be cleaned with warm water and pH neutral soap.
If you need any clarification you can contact us and we will gladly help you to solve your doubts.